Thursday, May 04, 2006

New Orleans

I'm here in New Orleans for the week getting some training for my job. The easiest way to explain it is that I'm learning how to be a more effect staff-er while working w/ multiple campuses. It's been alright. I feel like a lot of the things I'm learning are things we talk about in our new staff training time with Kim on Mondays. That's good, though, because it means that our training in Boston has improved a TON. Yay!

I was in Chicago for about 24 hours this past Sunday to Monday. That was cool too. I am part of a 10-person advisory council to Alpha on Campus, which is an outreach tool/resource that we use in Boston. It was a good time, despite that I was pretty much the youngest one there....by about 15 years... I felt weird, but thankfully they took me and my opinions seriously. Oh, and while i was there I spoke to my friend and found out he's ENGAGED!! Yay!! Congrats Phillip!!

All this travel and such causes me to miss stuff on campus which is really sad. I havent been able to meet with my disciples or life group for two weeks in a row now, and i've missed my date night with Nathan! Boo! Def not a fan of that. I'm kind of feeling tired. This post is so blah. wow. sorry!

more later i guess.

No comments: