So Meredith I was spending all too much time online today, like most days, and I saw you have a blog. Immediately my day was brought to joy. You see my day had started off with sadness, my car, "Barbie", as I call her had a heart attack last night. I was fearful that she was dying. But alas to my amazement and joy, she was revived today by the good fellows at Goodyear. So back to my story, my day was going quite horribly, but I saw you had a blog, and I haven't heard from you in forever, ahh the constant work of a CCC missionary. Anyways, as I gandered at the blog, I saw only one blog in the last month. And yet again I was brought to tears, not big tears, but rather tiny little drip drop tears. However after seeing the post I saw that smiling face and charming good looks... of Nathan, ahh the joy was restored and my day was brought back to a good standing. I hope through this awfully long rant that I have compiled here my message was loud and clear... the message of ... "Hi, long time no see, have a great day!"
I'm married to the most incredible man in the world. I'm living life in crazy NYC, splitting my time between nannying and going to grad school. I have some awesome friends and an awesome church community. I've experienced much to be grateful for in this life. I'm truly blessed.
2 comments:
precious!
♥
So Meredith I was spending all too much time online today, like most days, and I saw you have a blog. Immediately my day was brought to joy.
You see my day had started off
with sadness, my car, "Barbie", as I call her had a heart attack last night. I was fearful that she was dying. But alas to my amazement and joy, she was revived today by the good fellows at Goodyear.
So back to my story, my day was going quite horribly, but I saw you had a blog, and I haven't heard from you in forever, ahh the constant work of a CCC missionary. Anyways, as I gandered at the blog, I saw only one blog in the last month. And yet again I was brought to tears, not big tears, but rather tiny little drip drop tears.
However after seeing the post I saw that smiling face and charming good looks... of Nathan, ahh the joy was restored and my day was brought back to a good standing.
I hope through this awfully long rant that I have compiled here my message was loud and clear... the message of ... "Hi, long time no see, have a great day!"
Post a Comment