Thursday, June 23, 2005

Live from Ft. Collins, Colorado!

Hey, people! So, here begins the tale of my summer journey....technically, it's a journey that began the day after graduation (almost 2 months ago!), but since I just got to CO a week ago, I feel like the summer has just begun..... Since there's a lot to catch up on, I'll not go into detail on things. Here's what my time in Ft. Collins has/will look like:

Week 1: orientation to joining staff--mission behind the movement, ect. mini-conference.
Week 2 - 3: Classes: Doctrinal Survey & Bible Study Methods (one final is on July 4th!)
Week 4: Benefits/Financial stuff: how the health plan works, etc. mini-conference.
Week 5: MPD Training: how to raise support effectively. mini-conference.
Week 6: Ministry Days (with all Campus Ministry staff) & then National Staff Conference (all CCC staff from US)
Week 7: National Staff Conference


More later. I get my placement today.....i'm a bit nervous. Please pray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mer just wanted to say hi and to see where you got your placement! Sounds like you are having fun, don't worry its hot in boston too right now!
~Meghan