It's been a million years since I've posted. I think I might revisit my blog in light of planning my wedding and all the craziness that surrounds my life right now. heehee!
A topic I've wanted to chat about for a while is STARBUCKS and my obsession with collecting the cool City Skyline Mugs they sell across the US and the World. Anyway, I have quite a few of them and even though they have changed the design of these mugs, I am still continuing my collection. Since it's Christmastime and many ppl are home...I thought I'd ask---If you are in a city and see a mug that I dont have, please buy it for me! I'll pay you back! =) I'm serious!
Mugs I currenty own
US of A:
- Boston
- NYC
- Washington, DC
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Orange County
- San Diego
- Detroit
- Philidelphia
Europe:
- Barcelona
- Germany (yeah, they also made mugs for countries...)
Asia:
- Seoul
Middle East: (all of these were a gift from my friend Mike!)
- Lebanon
- Kuwait
- Saudi Arabia
- Bahrain
- Qatar
- United Arab Emirates
- Jordan
- Oman
I just realized that there's a site for these awesome mugs!!! Here it is (woot!): http://www.starbuckscollectibles.com/series.aspx?catid=101&seriesid=108
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment