i'm doing okay. i was awesome until this morning i had a bit of a run in with a senior staffer who felt the need to express her opinions to me about my opinions... whatever, hopefully the Lord will use this as a learning and growing experience for me and the person.
this week is MPD (ministry partner development) week. That means we learn about raising support! Yippee!!!!!!!!!! it's okay, actually. i'm learning a lot and all of the new staff for the northeast region are in breakout sessions together. it's nice. you could pray that God brings to mind more people to talk to about partnering with me financially. I need a list of 200 and I'm at about 150... also, if you're reading this and you'd possibly be interested...comment! or email! i'd love to chat with you. partnering with me means committing to monthly support. anyway, i dont want to get too into it here, but yeah... it will be my LIFE for the next few months.
i got two letters today (thanks, Jeff & Liz!)!! It was great. I have to say it's been awesome to get a semi-consistent stream of mail. It's encouraging to me, especially after days like today. So, thanks for all of you who have! And, just as an fyi, I always write back those who write to me....bonus, eh? =)
I was in Boston this past weekend. It was the shortest visit ever, but it was one of the best weekends ive had in a while. Nathan and I had a great time visiting his parents, eating at Cheesecake, going to church, visiting with the Hodge's (my "family" in Boston), and double-dating with Brooke & Jeremiah. I also got to chill with my old roomie Jen (i love you and miss you, my sister!!) and my friends Emily and Monique. Very fun. All in all a great weekend. Below are pictures from our trip to Rocky Mt. National Park when Nathan was here. The girl in the pix is Caroline...my Boston buddy. I drove my beautiful car (which, btw, I named MAE--meredith ann express) up the old trailridge road (dirt) in thunderstorms. SOOOO cool! =)
Comment! Email! Let me know how I can pray for you!


No comments:
Post a Comment