Tuesday, June 28, 2005

And another week begins...

So, this week I have a lot to look forward to--both good and bad. Classes finish on friday, but with that comes the due dates of 2 final projects and a FINAL on Monday, which (if you didnt figure out already) is the 4th of July!!! Yes, I think it's totally sacreligious to have a final on a wonderful national holiday. The theory behind our "not doing anything the morning (9am to be exact) of the 4th" is totally bogus, b/c you all know that NO ONE wants to spend 4th of July weekend with their nose in the books! Anyway, so that's one item of note.

Secondly, this week involves a very special someone visiting me!!!...yes, you guessed it! My dear boyfriend, Nathan, is making his way West Friday through Monday. I am so stoked to be able to chill with him. It's been 5 weeks since I was able to give him a hug (almost 6 weeks once he's here), and I am DYING to be with him. Yay for credit card redemption miles!!! (thanks, dad)

Tomorrow I take my "MPD" picture. Basically it just means it's the photo they have of me in the database so they can use it for various things, including items I may send with my support raising letters (ie: magnents, bookmarks, etc). I think it's all really lame--i hate taking pix, but whatever...I will give in to the system. =)

Today I went and saw Matthew West (http://www.matthewwest.com/) at Timberline Church. If you like upbeat music with solid, truth-filled lyrics, he's the man! A song you might be familiar with that he wrote (re-done later by Rascal Flats) for his wife is "The Day Before You." I think it's in line for being my own wedding song...sooo touching! Anyway, I really enjoyed the concert. It was a nice break from being in Campus Crusade world.

In other news, I'm still trying to finish getting my surveys finished for my doctrine class. I have 2 left to complete and I thought one was for sure, but I gotta follow up again. (Bill, did you get my message?)

Okay, so below is a picture of a bunch of the New Staff for the Northeast region. Thanks for reading! Please comment so I know this isnt only for the 6 ppl that said they'd love a blog from me! =) *hugs*


This is (L to R) Sarah (placed @ Syracuse), Caroline (Boston Metro), Grace (NYC Metro), Jess (Orlando HQ), & Tasha (Northeast HQ)


The Boston Team! Well, we originate in the Boston area... (L to R) Mike (Boston Metro), Caroline, Jess, Sarah, Tasha, & Mer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meredith, I tried to comment on one of you other posts ans for some reason it never showed up... weird.

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

yo i got your message, im penciling you in for some phone time at 12 ET tomorrow. Ill call if you forget. Much love.